Moms Homemade Macn CheeseFrom bethidooo 9 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a small pot.
- lend in flour, salt, pepper.
- Add milk to mixture, cook on medium and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Add onion and cheese, stirring until melted and creamy.
- Pour cooked noodles into casserole dish (9x9 works well).
- Pour cheesy mixture over, letting sink through all of the noodles until covering the tops.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs to your liking, and bake uncovered @ 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. You won't believe how delicious it smells!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbethidooo Wilmington, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!