Baking Powder BiscuitsFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F/170C/Gas Mark4.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add butter in small pieces and cut with two knoves or a pastry blender until the flour has the consistency of cornmeal.
- Add milk and stir with wooden spoon until mixed.
- Roll out 1 inch thick on a floured board or worktop.
- Cut out biscuits using a round cookie cutter, scone cutter or clean empty soup can.
- Place closely together in a greased square baking pan.
- Brush tops with some melted butter.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
Very easy recipe,thank you for sharing this!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I love it and I love easy! Thanks for this "5" fork recipe.mishi in loved it
I love these light as a feather recipe for Baking Powder Biscuits.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!