Peanut Butter Proposal PieFrom davidwhittaker 8 years ago
- 18 Nutter butter sandwich cookies, crushed fine shopping list
- 3 ½ tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 8 ounces Cool Whip shopping list
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 6 ounces Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crushed Nutter Butter’s and butter together in a bowl until moist. Press into 10 inch deep pie pan. Freeze crust 10 minutes to firm.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, & 8 ounces of Cool Whip until blended. Spread ½ mixture over the crust.
- Place chopped Peanut Butter cups over layer 1. Freeze 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining mixture from layer 1, brown sugar, peanut butter, and remaining Cool Whip in mixer, blending well. Spread over filling.
- Decorate with Cool Whip and add a sprinkle of crushed peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdavidwhittaker Avon Lake, OH
The Rating4 people
This sounds horribly sinful! I love it!michelle73 in Melville loved it
This sounds wonderful. Thank you!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Oh my goodness!! Are you married....if so, did you make this when you proposed?!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!