Slow Cooker Chocolate Brownie CakeFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoon cocoa shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups fudge brownie mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter-soft shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 3/4 cup water,brown sugar,and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile,combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Spread batter on the bottom of a lightly buttered slow cooker.
- Pour boiling mixture over batter.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Turn off and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating2 people
OH MY GOODNESS what a great dessert. I was going to make brownies tonight but I needed my brownie pan for a meatloaf so I picked out this recipe to try and it is absolutely wonderful. Rich as sin but great. Thanks so much for a great post.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it