Shish KabobsFrom army88mwife 5 years ago
- marinade 4 chicken & beef (SEPERATE BOWLS) shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs beef stew meat shopping list
- ***same amounts of ingredients different bowls*** shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root grated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of honey shopping list
- 1 red, yellow, and green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 whole fresh pinapple shopping list
- 1 bag little golden potatoes shopping list
- wooden or medal skewers shopping list
How to make it
- In 2 bowls or bags whichever you prefer ..combine ginger, garlic, honey, olive oil, nutmeg, orange juice, black pepper, soy sauce and set aside.
- Cut chicken halves into big chunks approx 1 inch in size then place into one of the bowls/bags of marinade
- Cut beef stew meat a little smaller than it was in the store bought package. Then place it in the other bowl/bag of marinade seperate from the chicken.
- Cut bell peppers (red, yellow, green) and place half of them in each bowl/bag
- Get your hands messy and MIX MIX MIX, then cover/set aside in fridge to marinade (4+ hours)
- Cut off outter layer of pinapple and also cut out the pinapple core. Slice pinapple into chucks and refridgerate.
- In a large pot boil little golden potatoes (long enough for a skewer to poke through but dont over cook them approx 10min) after cooking/drain and set aside in fridge.
- ****When meat/veggies have been marinaded enough to your liking (4 + hours)***
- If you are using wooden skewers let them soak in water for 30min.I prefer medal skewers myself .
- Place meat/veggies/pinapple/potatoes on skewers alternating.
- Discard marinade after all is on skewers
- TIME FOR GRILLING
- Place on grill and let them bad boys make your mouth water for approx. 10-15 min until chicken is no longer pink and fully cooked.
- (you can use any fruits and veggies you prefer, all are great)
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookarmy88mwife Spanaway, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!