Buffalo Chicken QuesadillasFrom suzalleogram 6 years ago
How to make it
- I like to let the chicken marinate in Franks Redhot in the fridge for an hour or so, but this is not necessary.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces
- Saute pepper and onion over medium heat in a bit of oil until tender, 7 minutes or so
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink (5-6 minutes)
- Continually add redhot to your liking
- remove chicken mixture and set aside
- Lightly oil pan and place tortilla in pan
- add 1/2 of chicken mixture and cheese- spread evenly
- top with another tortilla
- Cook until cheese melts and tortilla gets a little crispy but not burnt
- Flip carefully- you have to wait for the one side to be really cooked so the quesadilla will not open
- Remove and let cool for a minute or two- cut and serve
The Cooksuzalleogram Easthampton, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!