Easy Peach CobblerFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Peel peaches and cut into 1/2" thick slices. In large bowl, toss sliced peaches with flour, lemon juice, salt, 1/2 C. sugar and 1/2 t. cinnamon.
- Spoon peach mixture into 9x13 baking dish. Cover tightly with foil; bake 35-45 minutes until peach mixture is hot and bubbly.
- About 15 minutes before peaches are cooked, separate biscuits and cut each into quarters.
- In medium bowl, mix 1/4 C. sugar and 1/2 t. cinnamon. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Remove baking dish from oven; remove foil. Top hot peach mixture with biscuit mixture in single layer; sprinkle any sugar remaining in bowl over biscuits. Return baking dish to oven and bake uncovered 10 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Cool cobbler on wire rack 20 minutes.