Peppermint Crisp Fridge TartFrom genna_gp 9 years ago
- 1 packet of Tennis biscuits shopping list
- 1 Tin of boiled condensed milk (boiled for 3 hours) shopping list
- or ready made tin of caramel Treat shopping list
- 500ml fresh cream (double cream) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- grated peppermint crisp - LOTS OF IT shopping list
- or a large slab of peppermint crisp chocolate grated shopping list
How to make it
- Smear half the tennis biscuits with half of the caramel condensed milk and layer a shallow square glass dish with these biscuits. Sweeten the double cream with the sugar and beat until stiff (don't overdo this otherwise you'll land up with butter).
- Put half of the cream on top of the biscuits and sprinkle with a good thick layer of peppermint crisp chocolate.
- Repeat this process finishing with the cream and peppermint crisp. ...