Coconut Corn MuffinsFrom silverqueen 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1.4 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. red bell pepper, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, coat a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- Whisk coconut milk, egg white and oil together in a small bowl. Pour wet ingredients into dry, then add coconut and bell pepper and mix until well blended.
- Scoop bater into 8 mini muffin cups and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15 minutes