TiramisuFrom dora 10 years ago
- 500 grams mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of sugar shopping list
- 1 pack of Savoiardi (lady fingers) or 500 grams shopping list
- cocoa powder or 1 shredded dark chocolate bar (I shred it with the cheese grater) shopping list
- 2cups (500 ml, 1 pint) of espresso coffee. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the esresso coffee, let it cool down and pour it in a large bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon mix together the egg yolks the mascarpone and the sugar.
- Whip the egg whites and add them to the mix
- Sip (very quickly) the lady fingers in the coffee and lay them on the bottom of a pan
- Spread half of the creamy mix on top of it
- Continue with another layer of lady fingers quickly sipped in the coffee
- Spread the remaining mix on top and sprinkle with the cocoa powder or the shredded chocolate bar.
- It can be frozen.
- Wine match: Moscato DOC http://www.vivinum.co.uk/Piemonte-La-Spinetta-Passito-Moscato-Piemonte-DOC-2000-1001898.html