Italian Noodle CasseroleFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) wide egg noodles shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups shredded colby cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can (15-1/2 oz.) great northern beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can 14-1/2 oz.) Italian stewed tomato shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) tomato soup shopping list
- 2 tsp. italian seasoning, crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. each onion salt, garlic salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Meanwhile cook noodles according to pkg. directions, drain. In a large bowl, combine the beef, noodles, oil, 1-1/2 cups Colby cheese, tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, soup and seasonings.
- Transfer to a 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining Colby cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted