Seafood DumplingsFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/2 lb peeled and cleaned shrimp shopping list
- 1/2 lb scallops shopping list
- 3 cups napa cabbage, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- Pinch black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 32 round dumpling wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, grind the shrimp, scallops and cabbage almost into a paste.
- Add the garlic, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch. Pulse to blend well.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the filling in the center of each wrapper.
- Brush the outer edges lightly with water to moisten, and fold the wrapper in half, pinching it together to enclose the filling. Repeat with the remaining dumplings.
- Using a steamer of your choice (I like bamboo), and bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a simmer.
- Place the dumplings on the rack about 1 inch apart from one another (the dumplings will need to be cooked in batches).
- Place the steamer over the simmering water and cover.
- Steam the dumplings 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with a dipping sauce.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
These look awesome!!!!sogg in Mexico DF loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients221 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Japanese Food290 members
Party Food316 members