Southwestern Chimichangas with Avocado Ranch Dipping SauceFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
- 16 small flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 box Spainish style rice mix prepared according to package shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can Mexi corn shopping list
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheese shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to package directions. In a large bowl combine rice, beans, corn, chicken, taco seasoning, cheese and cilantro.
- Place two tablespoons of the mixture onto each tortilla. Fold opposite ends toward the middle, then fold the sides in. Fry in hot oil; seam side down for apporximately five minutes or until browned, flip over and brown on the other side.
- Cut in half diagnolly and serve with avocado-ranch dipping sauce.
- Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 medium, ripe avocado mashed
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredient until smooth and well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
Fantastic Dix. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Got my 5 and saving this one.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Our family loves chimichangas.. I have never had them with rice in side.. 'till now!'..
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
Mexican Food318 members
MEXICAN FOOD425 members
Tailgate Time129 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
My BEST Appetizer I Takemake For Parties112 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Mississippi Girls33 members
Mexican Cooking140 members
Chicken Please145 members
Superbowl Snacks45 members