Runza CasseroleFrom angelbaby31766 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Put cabbage on top of meat for a few minutes.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Using 1 tube,crescent rolls spread over the bottom of 9x13" pan..
- spread ground beef/ cabbage mixture on top.
- Add layer of cheese.
- Using the second tube crescent rolls, put pieces on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, covering with foil the last 10 minutes to soften crust, if desired. I leave uncovered for a crispy top.
- Serve hot.
The Cookangelbaby31766 Lincoln, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!