Chicken ParmigianaFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup crushed club crackers shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9" baking dish cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and coat with cracker crumbs.
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium until hot. Add chicken=ken, cook chicken until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side., drain. Arrange in single layer in prepared baking dish.
- Wipe skillet with paper towels.
- combine tomato sauce, basil and garlic powder in the skillet and mix well.
- Bring to a boil stirring occasionally reduce heat.
- Simmering stirring occasionally until mixture is thickened, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in butter. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Baked covered for 30 minutes, remove the cover. Top each chicken breast with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 minutes longer
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating5 people
not made b 4 will now! ty queenetheiris in Garden City loved it
Love this recipe, great post, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Gets my 5 forks. Sounds so delish! Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!