Marinated Grilled TilapiaFrom mkm114 7 years ago
- 4 tilapia fillets shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1/4 Cup - olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lemon - juiced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon - oregano shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon - black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 Cup - red wine/balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup - parsley, Finely Chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic - Minced shopping list
- 2 Dashes Tabasco shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except fillets, in a large lidded container (I use a medium size Tupperware bowl) and shake well.
- Place fillets in marinade and give it another good shake to coat the fillets.
- Marinate fish in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Remove fillets from marinade.
- Place fillets on hot grill elevated above coals. Cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Makes 4 servings.
- SHORT CUT: Use your favorite Italian dressing or barbecue sauce in place of the marinade recipe.
The Cookmkm114 Springdale, AR
The Rating4 people
loved it! i substituted tobasco with curry powder, and i didnt have any parsley. But it was an easy thing to throw together and it was great. thank you!BaronScot in massachusetts loved it
this sounds amazing... will definitely be trying it!!!grumblebee in Calgary loved it
AWESOME fish recipe!
The only thing I would change is adding some salt...otherwise it was FAB very easy and quick!tiffi24 in Export loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!