Soba Noodles with Shrimp for OneFrom mrspotatohead 5 years ago
- 2 ounces uncooked soba (buckwheat) noodles shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (such as Lee Kum Kee) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked shrimp (about 3 ounces) shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Break noodles in half.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add noodles; cook 4 minutes.
- Add carrot to noodles in pan; cook 2 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic sauce, and sugar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add noodle mixture, shrimp, onions, and cilantro; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!