Tuna And Artichoke Heart MeltsFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup drained canned artichoke hearts, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, lightly drained and flaked shopping list
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted shopping list
- 6 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) grated provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Divide evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating1 people
This is marvelous - and really kicks up my tuna melt love. I'm going to try the provolone, but I'm with you...I think Cheddar or Parm might even be better. Maybe even a nice Asiago...yum. Great post, hon - thanks again!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!