Mac And Cheese LasagnaFrom gramato7 7 years ago
- 1 (7.25 oz.) package of macaroni and cheese Dinner, prepared according to directions on the package. shopping list
- 1½ C. spaghetti sauce shopping list
- ½ lb. ground beef (or you can substitute sausage for a little spicier flavor) cooked and drained well. shopping list
- 1 C. Shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 T. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon half of the prepared macaroni & cheese dinner into lightly greased 8-inch baking dish.
- Top with half of spaghetti sauce, then a layer of meat, next a layer of shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.