Vanilla-buttermilk Pancakes With Blood Orange-marsala SyrupFrom chriesi 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 vanilla bean shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 30 g powder sugar shopping list
- 200 g buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 150 g flour shopping list
- 4 blood oranges shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 3 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 pack vanilla sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon marsala shopping list
How to make it
- For the syrup use the juice of 3 oranges and 1 lime.
- Out of the fourth orange make filets and add into the syrup when it is ready.
- Cook the juice of the citrus with sugar, vanilla sugar and Marsala until it is viscous.
- Melt butter and let it cool.
- Mix eggs and egg yolk with powder sugar and the pulp of the vanilla bean.
- Add buttermilk, baking soda, baking powder, cold melted butter, flour and mix well.
- Heat some butter and on low heat bake the pancakes really slow for about 7-8 minutes.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating4 people
is blood oranges the same as grapefruit ? thanks for a wonderful recipe,however i will omit the mars ala
have a pleasant day,my friend
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
These sound wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
You like to use Orange in your desserts a lot..Don't you?? This is delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!