Spaghetti SaladFrom mrseller 9 years ago
- 1 lb of spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 2 large green bell peppers (diced) shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes (diced) shopping list
- 1 half white onion (diced) shopping list
- 1 can of sliced black olives (drained) shopping list
- garlic, onion, salt and pepper (for seasoning) shopping list
- 1 bottle of wishbone robbusto Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Put a pot of water to boil. add a pinch of salt to the water. once the water is boiling add spaghetti noodles. cook until the noodles are soft, then you drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
- place the cooked noodles in a large serving bowl. add all the seasonings ( add as much as you want), and dressing, mix well. (if you want more of a zesty taste you can add any italian dressing)
- add the veggies (mix into the noodles) and then add as much of parmesan cheese as you want. mix well. place in refrigerator and chill for 30 mins or until ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmrseller Long Beach, CA
The Rating2 people
yours is very close to mine but enough of a difference that I'm going to add a little of yours to mine the next time I make it... I like the idea of adding the extra cheese... mine doesn't have enough for a cheese hound!!!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!