Cobbish SaladFrom mellybelly 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or regular milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayo shopping list
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 good pinch dried tarragon, crumbled shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 heart romaine lettuce, cut in bite size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 bunch watercress shopping list
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and roughly chopped shopping list
- 3 strips bacon cooked crispy bacon, crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 large red pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1 breast of rotisserie chicken or 1 cup cooked chicken, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 avocado, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- In medium-sized bowl whisk together yogurt, milk, mayo, vinegar, blue cheese and tarragon. season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry romaine and watercress, then mix together in salad bowl.
- On greens in salad bowl, scatter eggs, bacon, red pepper strips, chicken and avocado. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
The Cookmellybelly CA
The Rating4 people
This sounds fantastic.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
This sounds really, really good. I will be making it. Thanks for a great post.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!