Pastel CookiesFrom anemica 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together, then set aside.
- Beat the butter until creamy.
- Gradually add the sugar, egg and vanilla to the butter and beat until fluffy.
- Pour one package of the strawberry Jell-O in, and mix well
- Gradually add the flour mixture and blend well after each addition. Shape dough into 1"(inch) balls.
- Place cookies 2"(inch) apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press cookies down with the bottom of a clean glass.
- Lightly sprinkle with Jell-O powder.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from sheets and cool.