Broiled Sour Cream And Dill SalmonFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 2 medium cucumbers,cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. gradulated garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped (plus sprigs for garnish) shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced into rings shopping list
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 (7 oz) boneless, skin-on salmon fillets shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup light sour cream shopping list
- lemon slices for garnish shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut cucumber into thin slices( slice up to th seed portion) and place in a small bowl.
- Add onions, vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil and mix well, season with salt and pepper to taste.Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place oven rack 4 to 5'' from top of oven.Prhat broiler to high.
- Coat both sides of salmon fillets with olive oil.
- Place salmon, skin side up,in a shallow baking dish.Broil salmon until skin is lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn salmon over, pour lemon juice over salmon, and sprinkle with granulated garlic, onion salt and lemon pepper seasoning.Broil salmon, checking the oven often, until lightly browned,about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Combine the sour cream and dill and spread evenly over the top of each salmon fillet. Broil approximately 3 to 4 minutes or until the sour cream topping is lightly browned.
- Remove skin from fillets and serve over cucumber mixture, garnished with dill sprigs and lemon slices.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
oh noooo. i am getting sooo hungry reading this. sour cream and dill! and salmon! i shall expand in time with the recipes i read here - got to make this, too. thank you so very much for sharing.!kochhexe in Butzbach loved it
Ya think I can do this on my gas grill? I love my salmon.. this looks wonderful? Great post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!