Marshmallow FrostingFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
How to make it
- On medium-high , beat butter until fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Add fluff, beat 30 seconds. Graually beat in confectioners sugar and vanilla until combined.
- On medium-high, beat 1 minute.
- Fill and frost cake, using some of frosting to pipe decorative edge around top of cake.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
sounds Mmmmm,,,,yummy thanks for sharing Blue.....
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Oh this sounds really really good, I'll have to frost my next cake with this. Thanks for the great recipe. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Hi Teresa! Hey, I so love this frosting and I haven't made it in ages. Thanks for reminding me of something delicious I've been missing. I'm so saving this to whip up for my next cake or batch of cupcakes...but you sure get my 5! Great recipe - a...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!