Swiss Ham And Egg SandwichFrom cheryilyn 7 years ago
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread shopping list
- 4 T. sour cream shopping list
- 3 T. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 T. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tsp. no salt garlic pepper shopping list
- 8 sandwich slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 4 thick slices ham, or 8 slices deli ham shopping list
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced shopping list
- 8 slices dill pickle shopping list
- 4 slices onion shopping list
- 2 T. butter, softened shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl mix sour cream, mustard, horseradish and garlic pepper.
- Spread bread with mustard spread, then top 4 slices with 1 slice cheese, hard-cooked egg slices, 2 slices pickle, 1 slice onion separated, ham, remaining cheese slice and remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches.
- Heat skillet over med heat or panini grill.
- Place the sandwiches in grill. Grill the sandwiches 3-5 min, if using skillet flip, then cook 3-5 min more or until the cheese melts.
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating2 people
Really great combination of flavors. I made these TWICE last week! I had everything on hand but the Swiss cheese so I substituted with Cheddar. It worked well, although I imagine the Swiss would have given it that extra pungent punch. Fantastic recip...moremorcar7b in Riverside loved it
That is great hon! gOT MY 5!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it