Crescent Crust Taco PieFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1 cup crushed corn chips, divided shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream shopping list
- 8 to 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and mix together according to package directions.
- Place crescent rolls in prepared pie pan; pat together. Bake 15 minutes.
- Put half the crushed corn chips on crust. Spread with ground beef and top with sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese and other half of corn chips. Bake 20 minutes. Cut into wedges. May serve with extra sour cream and guacamole.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!