Panni Popo Or Samoan Coconut RollsFrom juliecake 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place frozen rolls in 3 rows of 6 in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let thaw and rise until double in size
- Combine coconut cream and sugar and mix well.
- Remove wrap from risen rolls and pour coconut cream mixture over the rolls (try to coat each roll completely as you pour so they will have a consistent color as they bake.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
- Note: coconut cream mixture will thicken as the rolls cool