Cheese QuesadillasFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
- 1 clove garlic, smashed shopping list
- 8 small flour tortillas shopping list
- 12 oz. mexican cheese, crumbled or grated shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken or steak (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- chopped cilantro, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Rub both sides of the tortilla with garlic.
- Evenly sprinkle grated cheese over 4 of the tortillas. Top evenly with chicken, if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place remaining tortillas on top of the filling. Press down lightly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tortillas, cook turning once, in batches if necessary until tortillas turn light brown and cheese melts. about 2 minutes per side.
- Slice in wedges to serve.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.