Sirloin Steak with Garlic butterFrom cheesecake_queen 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add in garlic powder and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Heat a bit of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks in frying pan and pour in the garlic butter mixture.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until done.
- Serve on a warmed plate with a nice side of vegetables.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookcheesecake_queen Canaan, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!