Spinach Lasagna Roll-UpsFrom princesa9580 7 years ago
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 5-ounce package washed baby spinach (or 8 ounces frozen spinach leaves, thawed and squeezed dry) shopping list
- 1½ cups shredded part-skim shopping list
- mozzarella, divided shopping list
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta shopping list
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place noodles and enough water to cover in a 2-quart microwave-safe, ovenproof casserole dish. Cover and microwave on high until noodles are softened, about 4 minutes. Drain off water and arrange noodles on a plate to cool. Dry casserole dish.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add spinach and 1 tablespoon water, then stir to coat leaves and cover pan. Cook, shaking pan occasionally, until wilted, about 1 minute. Spread cooked spinach out on a cutting board to cool, then finely chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the mozzarella, ricotta, ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese, egg, nutmeg, and pepper. Stir in cooled spinach mixture.
- Spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce in bottom of casserole. Place ¼ cup of the cheese and spinach mixture at base of each noodle and roll up. Place rolls seam-side down in casserole; pour remaining sauce over rolls. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover, and bake until cheese bubbles, 5 to 10 minutes more. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
The Cookprincesa9580 *******, DE
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!