Chocolate Chip Banana Bread MuffinsFrom goddess_mom_2_3 9 years ago
- 2 1/4 C Mashed Overripe banana shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 C chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 C old fashioned oats shopping list
- 2 C All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 C (1 stick) Softened butter shopping list
- 3/4 C brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash bananas and mix with chocolate chips, set aside
- cream together butter and sugars
- beat in egg and vanilla
- add banana and choc chip mixture, set aside
- In seperate bowl, mix flour, oatmeal, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg
- add flour mixture to butter mixture until moist, be careful not to overmix.
- Pour into greased muffin tins
- bake 25-30 minutes.
- I use jumbo muffin pans and this recipe will make 9 jumbo muffins, if you use smaller muffin pans, adjust cooking time accordingly.
The Cookgoddess_mom_2_3 Townsend, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!