Grilled Miso ChickenFrom kidaria 9 years ago
- · 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (usukuchi shoyu) shopping list
- · 2 tablespoons sake shopping list
- · 2 tablespoons mirin shopping list
- · 2 tablespoons light miso shopping list
- · 2 green onions, crushed and slivered shopping list
- · 1 teaspoon minced ginger root shopping list
- · 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- · 8 boned chicken thighs, skin intact shopping list
- · 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Blend soy sauce, sake mirin, miso, green onions, ginger root and garlic in a rectangular baking dish. Coat chicken with mixture. Marinate 1 hour or refrigerate overnight, turning several times.
- Preheat grill. Shake marinade off chicken and pat dry. Place skin-down on hot grill. Grill 4 to 5 minutes. Turn chicken; grill second side 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and done inside. When chicken is done, sprinkle with sesame seeds.