Rosemary Lemon ChickenFrom brinton 7 years ago
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 T fresh, chopped rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tbs stone ground or spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 2 minced shallots shopping list
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- Zest and juice of 1 med lemon shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, mustard, shallots, garlic and lemon zest and juice in a ziplock bag.
- Add chicken to bag and salt to your taste.
- Coat the chicken with the marinade and let it sit for 1-2 hours.
- Bake on 350F in a greased and covered baking dish till chicken is cooked thru and juices are clear, about 35 mins.
- Serves 2-4 depending on how you cut the chicken breasts.
- This is great the next day as leftovers and the marinade is also great on red or gold potatoes.
- FOR POTATOES:
- Combine the marinade ingredients and mix with 2-3 lbs red or gold potatoes.
- Bake covered at 350F for 30 mins or till potatoes are done thru.
- WW Info: 1 chicken breast = 4pts