Fresh Fruit Kabobs With Key Lime-coconut DipFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and cream cheese.
- Stir in coconut, mix well.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with granola.
- Serve with Kabobs.
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs Directions...
- Peel and cut your choice of fruit, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, cantaloup, honey dew .
- Alternately thread the cut fruit onto 12' wooden skewers.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- emendoza Nowhere, Us
- britnik Colorado Springs, CO
- 3gdogs Nowhere, Us
- Dorissmith Nowhere, Us
- rainbowjellison Willits, CA
- divaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- wsmallwood Eldersburg, MD
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!