Spinach With Artichokes And Red PeppersFrom deliathecrone 6 years ago
- 1 tsp + ½ tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic, minced shopping list
- ½ (4 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 (7-8 oz) can artichoke hearts*, drained and sliced shopping list
- tsp salt shopping list
- 6 oz baby spinach shopping list
- *get the kind packed in water, not oil shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a skillet with olive-oil cooking spray. Add the 1 tsp of the olive oil and heat to medium low. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the peppers, artichoke hearts, and salt to the skillet and sauté on low for about 2 minutes.
- Move the peppers and artichokes to the edge of the skillet and add the other ½ tsp olive oil.
- Add the spinach by handfuls. Then stir all together and sauté until
- the spinach wilts, about 2-3 minutes.