Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake CookiesFrom grandmacooks 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put all ingredients except oatmeal and vanilla (and nuts if you are using) in a heavy 3 quart or larger saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring so it will not stick, until a small amount dropped in cold water forms a soft ball.
- Turn off heat.
- Stir in oatmeal and vanilla and nuts if using.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper or a greased cookie sheet.
- You're supposed to let them cool completely but we always starting eating them as soon as we could handle them!