Ceasar Salmon Salad with PastaFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce shopping list
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, sliced or flaked shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy caeser salad dressing, (bottled or home-made) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 med ripe red tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 cup croutons shopping list
How to make it
- Fill a large pot with water.
- Add oil and 2 pinches kosher salt. bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta shells and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain, rinse with cold water, and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash, dry, and tear lettuce into medium size pieces. Combine in a large serving bowl with cooked pasta, smoked salmon, black pepper, salad dressing, capers, tomatoesand onions; mix well.
- Before serving, top with Parmesan cheese and croutons.