Stilton-stuffed pork loinFrom birgitta 7 years ago
- For the pork: shopping list
- 800g/1lb 12oz pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 4 equal pieces shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- For the filling: shopping list
- 200g/7oz Stilton, crumbled shopping list
- 100g/3½oz full-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 75g/2½oz dried apricots, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- For the pork, season the pork all over with salt and freshly ground black pepper and dust with cumin.
- Using a round sharpening steel, make a hole down the centre of each piece of pork loin.
- For the filling, mix together the cheeses, dried apricots and parsley in a bowl. Pack the mixture into the holes in the pork loin pieces.
- Heat the butter in an ovenproof pan until foaming, then fry the pork, turning frequently, until lightly browned on all sides.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for about 12 minutes, or until completely cooked through.