Chicken And Pasta Salad With Creamy Chamomile DressingFrom helewes 9 years ago
- 3 chamomile tea bags shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh tarragon shopping list
- 1 lb pasta (any variety) shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers (approximately 1 small pepper, or 1/2 shopping list
- medium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced green peppers (1 small pepper, or 1/2 medium) shopping list
How to make it
- Steep the tea bags in the vinegar for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid before discarding the bags.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and tarragon, and chill.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
- Drain pasta and reserve.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the chicken until it is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a plate to cool.
- Shred the chicken.
- Combine the chicken, pasta, peppers and dressing in a large bowl.
- Toss and chill.
- Serve with an arugala and frise salad.