Boiled Full LobsterFrom cgendy 8 years ago
- 3 gallons water shopping list
- 2 large onions, quartered shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half shopping list
- 2 lemons, quartered shopping list
- 2 oranges, quartered shopping list
- 5 stalks celery, quartered shopping list
- 4 tablespoons black pepper shopping list
- 4 tablespoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 2 fresh live lobsters shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the water into a large pot and add the onions, garlic, lemons, oranges, celery, black pepper, seasoned salt and jalapeno peppers.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the lobsters (head first so the little guys go through less pain) and place a lid over the pot. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters from the pot, and place in a colander under cool running water to stop the cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy!