Tofu Soup In Bean Thread NoodleFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup of pork chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup of firm tofu diced shopping list
- 3/4 cup cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean thread noodle shopping list
- 3/4 cup Chinese cabbage medium size bite shopping list
- 3 cups of water shopping list
- 1 green onion - scallion chopped shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp. or 2 cubed pork broth shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, add pork, salt, pepper, green onion and combine into small size ball. Set aside
- In a sink hot water, soak noodle until soft, drained and set aside.
- In a pot, add water and pork broth bring to boil.
- Add pork balls, bring back to boil and cook for 10 mintues or until pork are done.
- Add Chiness cabbage, cilantro and tofu cook for another 5-10 mintues and it ready to serve.
- Best serve immediately....ENJOY