Raspberry JelloFrom breadpudding4444 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pour the contents of both boxes of jello in a large bowl
- follow the directions on the box for boiling the hot water, but add 1/2 cup extra
- when water comes to a boil add to jello in the boil and whisk till jello is disolved the add the sour cream
- it will begin to look like cottage cheese but keep stirring till it is smooth and well blended the color should have lightened as well.
- pour in to bowl or pan and cover tightly with press and seal and chill overnight
- take out and let warm water run on the bottom and sides to loosen the jello so that it will slide out easily. making sure you do not get water in the jello. place a large plate or platter on top of bowl or pan of jello, and it sure slide out easily, if it doesn't gently tap on the bowl or pan to release the jello. shake the can of whip cream well the make round circles(rosette) around the jello as pictured and in the center on the jello. Place the cherries in the center of each whip cream circle (rosette) as well as the one in the center and enjoy!!!!
The Cookbreadpudding4444 Indianapolis, IN
The Rating3 people
I love the fruit carving photos lots of work.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This one looks easy and tasty! Thank you! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
STUNNING SHOW STOPPER!!!!
thanks for sharing......it is sooo good to have you back....i have really missed your talented ideas
hope you feeling great !!!
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!