Parmesan Chicken BreastsFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 3-4-Boneless skinless chicken breast (boneless pork works well also) shopping list
- 1-cup bread crumbs or ground saltines shopping list
- 1/2 cup-FRESHLY grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- 1 can of Campbell's Cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper the pounded out chicken breasts(works best if you pound out each breast between 2 layers of plastic wrap,using a mallet or rolling pin)
- Dredge in beaten egg, then bread crumbs and parmesan cheese mixture and brown on medium heat in a frying pan using about 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- If breasts are thin enough you can finish them off in the pan, if thicker finish them of in a pan in oven on 350 degrees till done.
- Serve as is or for a nice creamy sauce you combine 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup with a little milk and more parmesan cheese to taste and pour over before serving. Enjoy!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating11 people
alright!! I am def. trying this out tonight!!!
For sure!!cricket83 in Inman loved it
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! I just love the bird recipes, this one is fantastic! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
I can see this deserves a 55555! Group added!!
Love yah!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!