CHICKEN SPAGHETTIFrom arksunshine 8 years ago
- 1 fryer or 4 chicken breasts, cooked, deboned, diced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can rotel shopping list
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 lb. package of thin spaghetti shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions and peppers together until they are transparent.
- Mix and heat together soups, Rotel and Velveeta until cheese has melted.
- Combine cooked spagetti, soup mixture, onion, peppers and chicken together and put in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookarksunshine Carlisle, AR
The Rating5 people
my favorite potluck!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
More salt please.
It's a good dish. I was afraid the Velveeta would overpower the dish but the flavor was hidden by the other additives and acted like a thickener in the sauce.
See also morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!