Chocolate Bunny CookiesFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl. Stir with
- spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes. Drop by 2 level
- teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Place two
- pecan halves, flat side up, into each cookie for ears. Bake for 10 to
- 12 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Spread fudge frosting on one cookie, making sure to cover the base of the pecans. Place vanilla milk chips, upside down (three in all) on
- frosting for eyes and nose. Using a wooden pick, dot each eye with
- fudge frosting. Repeat for remaining cookies. Allow frosting to set
- before storing between layers of wax paper in an airtight container