Cream Cheese Bundt CakeFrom arksunshine 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese and warm water together.
- Add cake mix, butter and sugar to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Pour batter into greased and floured budnt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35-45 minutes until done.
The Cookarksunshine Carlisle, AR
The Rating10 people
I made this a few days ago for a friend who came to visit me. It was very moist, texture was like a sponge cake. I made it with a lemon glaze on it and it was a perfectly delicious combination. Thanks for the recipe!earthlover11 in Springfield loved it
Just made this today...fabulous! and the easiest cake I ever made! LOLsparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Got it saved.....All the raves sold me...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!