Maple - Candied SalmonFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine syrup, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper and olive oil until well combined.
- Spray a shallow, glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fillets in dish, skin-side down.
- Pour the sauce over the fillets, completely covering them.
- Sprinkle lightly with brown sugar.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until the sugar has caramelized.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members