Tiger Shrimp in Spicy SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 garlic clove finely minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger root finely minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste shopping list
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp cleaned and deveined shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- lettuce greens shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet until hot.
- Sauté garlic, ginger, chili paste and shrimp until shrimp starts to turn pink about 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce greens.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Easy and delicious. So very good. Must make again soon. The spicier the better.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Have to do this, as tony the tiger says;GRRRRR. Great post...Bobrobertg in loved it
Are you kidding me? This sounds really really goooood!!!!foodandaflick in Overland Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!