Caesar Salad - LiteFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
- 4 oz. Italian bread shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half shopping list
- nonstick olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4 cup light mayonaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 package (18 oz) hearts of romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400*
- cut bread into 1/2 inch thick slices. rub bread slices, on both sides, with cut sides of garlic. cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes; place in jelly roll pan. spray bread liberally with cooking spray. bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. cool croutons in pan.
- meanwhile, in large salad bowl, with wire whisk, mix together mayonaise, parmesan, lemon juice, olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- add lettuce and croutons to dressing in bowl; toss to coat.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
Thanks Dixie! I've been trying to cut the fat lately and I love Ceasar salad, this will help out a lot!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
Yumm. Ditto for me. I LOVE Ceasar Salad. Lite is better.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Wow, this sounds fabulous, love it. Thank you so very much for this great post, wish I could give you more then a 5. Happy Easter.henrie in Savannah loved it